Meerlanden-an innovative waste management company-also chooses the Ximmio Waste platform. They are a healthy government organization and collect waste for 9 municipalities and 4,000 companies in the Schiphol, Bollenstreek and Zuid-Kennemerland area.
With Ximmio, they immediately start optimizing processes toward residents and businesses.
With the introduction, residents and businesses will always have all the information they need about waste collection at hand.
The Citizen App is entirely laid out in Meerlanden’s own house style, and with it citizens can easily and enjoyably work on waste separation.
For Meerlanden, the app, along with the management portal, is a powerful tool that makes its policies, services and information visible, manageable and accessible to citizens and businesses.
The app and management portal offer such features as:
- personalized and interactive information
- direct communication capabilities between user and Meerlanden
- data links to existing waste management systems (ERP).
In terms of functionalities for citizens, consider:
- interactive appointment module for bulky waste and textiles
- direct online checkout with IDEAL
- An interactive waste calendar (including active reminders of collection dates)
- a separation guide
- message traffic (service information)
- report litter, overflowing containers or a failure to empty e.g. map showing locations of underground containers in the neighborhood
The Citizen App is much more than an informational app. It builds a solid bridge between policy and citizens, and contributes to Meerlanden’s goals of a clean and sustainable living and working environment.